Kids Coder Creator introduces students to the basics of web design. Students learn how to create their own web page, and learn how computers present information and images. The course also introduces students to the Internet: how it works, its design and structure. Students create a web portfolio of projects they build throughout the course."
- advance their web development knowledge and computational thinking practices
- learn HTML, CSS and the processes involved in viewing web pages on the Internet
- create several simple web pages including their own website
- learn about pixels and binary and digital image representations
- learn about social and ethical implications, including security of data and personal privacy, in regard to using the Internet