Kids Coder Discover introduces students to the basics of programming using drag and drop commands for programming and solving programming puzzles as they discover the exciting universe of coding. This course equips students with practical knowledge in sequencing, repetition loops, and conditional logic, create simple programmes, simple motion and animation. Students learn by doing and expand their coding knowledge and conceptual coding vocabulary while enhancing their math and analytical skills, including logical and critical thinking.
Podstawowe cele edukacyjne
- Introduction to basics of programming
- Using loops for repetition
- Using Conditional logic & Sequencing tasks
- Using automation and Debugging programs
- Program simple animation and motion